Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS!!!







"Black friday madness","Get ready for the big friday event", "The biggest sale of the year",where some of the tittles on the storefronts of Macy's, Bloomingdales,Urban Outfitters and many others. Opening the doors at twelve am in San Francisco,where I went to spend thanksgiving, was impossible to ignore the shopping part in my stay. I wanted to experience the madness of shopping at those early morning hours, but the lines where impossible. People where sleeping on the streets waiting for the doors to open, for me was already to much so I preferred to sleep and wait for the next day to shop.
70% and 50% off where the marketing strategy to attract more people, cause in some stores once you where there you could realize that just few items where on sale, so it was very tricky.
For someone that loves to shop like I do, this friday was really crazy. What I bought? I realized now when I was getting ready to go back to LA and placing all my new clothes into my luggage that I have an obsession with studs and spikes. I ended buying sweaters,blazer,shoes bracelets everything with studs and spikes. Anyway are the last trend in fashion it goes perfect with jackets, pants shoes and accessories, all the stores are caring it. My favorite as always is Urban Outfitters and Top shop you can find amazing things there. So for now...no more studs for me!!






No comments:

Post a Comment