Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FUNNY THINGS HAPPENS IN CASTINGS 2

Ok !!! Here it goes another funny story in an audition. As we know, specially the people that works in this business , actor model etc. Every day depending on the audition you can be a  different character, the idea is to have fun and enjoy the character that you have to play for the audition.



















This time I had to be a  fashionista for another audition for Glee, so I enjoyed choosing my super fashionista outfit . I must admit I was a little bit nervous, I got into the elevator and I saw this drag queen coming with super high heels and super well dressed, he was holding his headshot in his hand so I could see his normal look on the photo, he was actually good looking. My curiosity was over the top cause I wanted to now if he was just dressing for another role in Glee or he was a real drag queen, so I got the guts to ask him.
 "I followed a youtube video tutorial for make-up and hair", he said. I was amazed the great job that he have done, For clothes and heels he went to a vintage store located in Melrose blvd.
The elevator opened and there was like twenty of them auditioning for the role of drag queen. I must admit, that is what I call passion dedication and good work.
 I am posting a tutorial video that you can use it for halloween, an audition or for other ocassion.
Here is a home made video from my fashionista outfit for the Glee audition, I hope you like it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment